With regards to product quality, Total aim to achieve success through a shared commitment to meet or exceed our customer’s expectations through teamwork, continuous improvement, and innovation.
To achieve our mission, it is essential that we focus on quality in everything we do throughout our organisation. The management team within TCS are committed to the ultimate goal of operating a safe, environmentally aware and profitable organisation, generating sustained growth. These goals can only be achieved if customers are provided with quality products/services, delivered on-time in-full from a business championing effective communication at all levels – through strong and personable relationships.
The company policy ensure we shall;
– implement and maintain a quality management system that meets the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015
– develop/implement systems that ensure compliance with specific customer requirements and product standards.
– adopt a ‘risk based’ approach to core processes and implement a ‘plan-do-check-act’ culture throughout.
– focus the companies processes in achieving the desired outcomes of the QMS in line with the business context.
– integrate and optimise each process to eliminate all inefficiency and waste.
– seek to continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system
Our quality policy sets out a framework for establishing and reviewing specific quality objectives for the company, and the associated quality objectives are reviewed by the management team at periodic intervals.