Swiftform® is a concrete shuttering product that is made from corrugated plastic reinforced with 3mm diameter bar inserted into the corrugated flute at 140mm centres to create extra strength, then secured by welding 3mm bar to a 5mm strengthening bar. Swiftform® is manufactured in L section, U section, Flat section and specially designed pile caps. The maximum length of a Swiftform® panel is 2.4 metres.
A wide range of standard and bespoke panels/forms for virtually all applications:
- Swiftform® saves time and costs on blinding, labour and spoil removal
- Swiftform® is light enough for just one person to handle
- Swiftform® gives a clean, spoil-free section for pouring the concrete
- Experienced Swiftform® technical support
- Fully detailed schedule of units provided with delivery of Swiftform®
The Swiftform team offer friendly and technical advice on all types of project, so if you have any queries feel free to make contact and ask their advice.